The Antelope Canyon Boat Tour departs from the Antelope Point Marina just down the road from Lower Antelope Canyon. The Boat tour at Antelope point is an easy add-on to your day in the Antelope Slot Canyons as they are just 1 hour long. The guides narration will tell you what you are seeing and how it came to be. The amazing sandstone colors contrasting with the waters of Lake Powell are a great way to spend a part of your day. The tour is short enough to be enjoyable by all ages. Antelope Canyon on Lake Powell is a great way to get good photos and feel the depth of the canyon.
- Tour departs every Hour and a Half…Check Availability below.
- Departure point is the Antelope Point Marina just 4 miles North of Lower Antelope Canyon.
- Plan 20 minutes from Parking to Check-In as you will be descending down the Ramp to the Antelope Point Marina Store.
- Check-In at the Antelope Point Marina Store at the Tour Desk.
- Bring Sunscreen and a Hat.
- Be ready for an informative and enjoyable tour of Antelope Canyon on Lake Powell.
On the return if you are mobile impaired there are Carts to take you from top to bottom of the Ramp.
Here’s what one of the passengers who enjoyed their Boat Tour on Lake Powell had to say:
This is our second cruise on the lake and we were lucky there was a storm front that didn’t impact our trip but provided extremely dramatic skies and lighting. The narrow canyons are very cool, and I really liked the drama of the skies that day. – Visitor from Florida
…and another passengers had this to say:
We took the late afternoon trip and truly enjoyed every last minute of our tour. The captain was a cool dude and informative. The boat was not crowded at all and we enjoyed that. The sights are amazing and we feel that this is a must do when visiting Lake Powell! – Visitor from Texas
Don’t let another moment pass you by, reserve your seat today by pressing the button below to book your seats today.